Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Can I Reduce My Hcg Levels Help Following Miscarriage...?

Help following miscarriage...? - how can i reduce my hcg levels

I was tested every week for me reducing levels of hCG (so have been 300). I was informed by the EPU for a pregnancy test this weekend and if you do not specify no need to leave contact them again, but if positive, to contact them. My only problem is that the nurse told me a week ago because he had lost in 5wks, we can try immediately. We now have in the past week. If I have a test on the weekend, and it's good, he can not know whether it because my hormone levels to 0 Arent OT, if I am pregnant? I wish you had told me it was a possibility that was before us said that you can try again. I am now totally confused. I was spotting for a week before it actually started a miscarriage, that is not even an actual date of my miscarriage. Ignore what is best for me in a positive result this weekend and if so, how long should I wait before taking another test if I have no time?

No comments:

Post a Comment