Friday, January 22, 2010

Prescription Sleep Medicine Can Medicare And Medicaid Deny Me A Prescription Medicine?

Can Medicare and Medicaid deny me a prescription medicine? - prescription sleep medicine

I am physically and Medicare and Medicaid from the state. I went to a sleep clinic and is a sleep study. I suffer from sleep apnea or other sleep problems that can not accept. When I sleep, I do not sleep for long. So slept. One stopped working, 2 of them left me with terrible side effects and I did not now strong enough to get me to sleep. There are two more that I could try, but my doctor said that no Medicaid or Medicare to pay for them, he could not remember which one. If you've tried everything, I should say, is in the list of drugs address, there is a chance that my doctor was able to convince them to pay for something that does not work?

5 comments:

  1. Medicare and Medicaid are working outside the forms of covered drugs. Most drugs are covered, but not all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chances are very low. The bureaucracy is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you may be refused.
    Not set Butders additional materials or phone calls from your doctor .. Medicare and Medicaid, calls himself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you may be refused.
    Not set Butders additional materials or phone calls from your doctor .. Medicare and Medicaid, calls himself

    ReplyDelete
  5. even at the cost of generic versions of tablets

    I buy on the website below.

    buy, but only what your doctor says it is safe for you

    ReplyDelete