Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nightmare Before Digital Copy Code Digital Movie Copy Help With Itunes?

Digital Movie Copy help with itunes? - nightmare before digital copy code

I just changed my DVD of The Nightmare Before Christmas Collector's Edition. And my digital copy does not work. Type I and redeem the code. It is said that the memory is accessed, but then a pop-up window appears, indicating that the memory is not available. This happens every time to try. But the business is still about buying things. If you know then why my copy Digtal they do not work?

3 comments:

  1. ║▌cяıмsσŋ rσsє ღ║▌February 22, 2010 at 7:20 AM

    I have wished I could help, I'm on Yahoo Answers looking for the same solution, I tried to put it on standby and then when my e-mail and click on the report of a problem given that lasts only my Apple website support, and I will tell you if I can fix this, I return response

    Now I saw here, and many have the same problem and can not find a solution to date --

    http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Blue Harvest DVD, and I'm with the same problem. Insert a disc, open iTunes under "Devices" is the Blue Harvest DVD, I give my code, press buy, saying that the iTunes Store is not available, try again later. I'm online, I can buy access to the store, a buy, download, and then tries to re-copy digital format and iTunes is not available. WTF??

    I hate Apple products ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I can zip the code, JK, unless u really want it lol, but never my or my work, I Am Legend

    ReplyDelete