Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Saddle Fitting A Horse With A Swayback How Do I Know If My Saddle Fits My Horse?

How do i know if my saddle fits my horse? - saddle fitting a horse with a swayback

I have a dressage saddle.With my chair, I FIT 4 fingers under the pommel. So, how do I know if the saddle does not cause pressure points. It is cold here, but if I was sweating on my horse in some places just under the seat, where my knee and if the game would be completed on both sides of the neck. Is this normal? My coach says it fits, but he wanted more advice please. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Good 4 Finger is a good game means a lot of air through the channel.

    It appears that your coach knows what he's talking about. Staying put or going to move? "The will tell us if the President is also in liquidation.

    What we say is what kind of horse he rode. Then you can use to calculate the size of the saddle. But the United States should be asked before the arrival of his chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Installation of a chair is an art and a science. It was really a professional saddle fitter to determine whether an attack saddle. I suggest you work with in your area. The leather also work to help in the saddle, a semi-custom FIT create for your horse. This is certainly something that you want to mount taming maximum communication with the horse. Over the years, I finally understand that there is no substitute for a professional.

    ReplyDelete